In these times of uncertainty and change, every child still matters and there is need for strong leadership and management to ensure that practitioners continue to improve their provision for all young children. We can offer strategic support to local authority early years leads and consultants as well as to setting and school leaders.
We can tailor a package to suit you. You might be interested in :
- Reviewing the implementation of the EYFS framework in light of the Tickell Review recommendations and planning a training package / materials to support leaders and practitioners
- Strategic approaches to early intervention and inclusion in the Early Years, ensuring that all children are offered good quality provision and make good progress
- Reviewing, evaluating and improving early language and literacy provision and implementing tried and tested practice to support all children and families in the development of early language and literacy
- Engaging parents – building on the recommendations of the Field and Allen Reviews and the child poverty strategy as well as the EYFS to support providers and practitioners in moving forward the key principles and practices involved in engaging parents and improving the home learning environment
- Consultancy on restructuring early years services and early years improvement teams
- Input at LA/school/setting network or cluster meetings on national issues